One of the “100 Greatest Stand-Ups of All Time,” Jim Breuer joined NBC’s “Saturday Night Live” in 1995. Since then he went on to star in several movies, tour the country with his “Heavy Metal Man” and “Family Man” comedy tours, and host a daily radio show.
You may remember Jim as the infamous Goat-Boy from “SNL,” or his stoner persona from the cult hit “Half Baked.” Now he’s clearing the air with this concert event, chronicling his transformation from childhood to the ultimate family man.
Recorded in 2009.
- Saturday Night Live regular from 1995-98
- Numerous stints on Late Night with Conan O’Brien
- Hosted shows on MTV (MTV’s Beach House) and VH1 (Web Junk 20)
- Several movie roles including, most famously, Half Baked with fellow comedian Dave Chappelle
- His first one hour Comedy Central special Hardcore was premiered in 2002.
- Following his one hour special on Comedy Central Jim was invited to be a special guest host on MTV Icon: Metallica
- Co-host of the Sirius Radio show together with Pete Correale.
- Jim has also pioneered the heavy metal comedy revolution, combining his love and rock ‘n’ roll and comedy to such effect that he secured a spot on Comedy Central’s list of the ‘100 Greatest Stand-Ups of All-Time’. He is good friends with Metallica and has had the like sof them and AC/DC guesting on his US radio show. Jim’s ‘alcohol at a party’ routine has received over 4 million views on You Tube.
- Facebook – 57,554 fans
- Twitter – 70,137 followers
|DVD||World (ex North/South America)|
|VOD||World (ex North/South America)|
|TV||World (ex North/South America)|
|DIGITAL||World (ex North/South America)|
|Year of recording||2009|
|Subtitles||SWE, DAN, NOR, FIN, DUT|